To qualify for the Sonoma Seeds Guarantee, we require you germinate your Sonoma Seeds only by using the recommended method described below. Any other methods used to germinate your seeds will not be covered by our guarantee. We have tested numerous methods of germination and have found the best ways to germinate.
Furthermore, We will not honor this guarantee if your Sonoma seeds have been directly planted in a starter kit, rock wool cubes, or peat pellets
Use only Spring Water to germinate Sonoma Seeds. By using spring water, this will eliminate 99% of any issues caused by tap/well water which often has minerals, toxins that prevent germination and kill the seeds.
- Step #1:
- Drop your Sonoma Seeds into a glass half full of the spring water.
- Let them soak between 15-18 hours from the time you drop them into the water.
- Do not soak them beyond this time because it is possible to drown your seeds.
- Step #2:
- Dampen a plain, thick paper towel with spring water and place it on a ceramic plate.
- Place the seeds on the damp paper towel and fold the paper towel over the top of the seeds.
- Pour off any excess water.
- Step #3:
- Place seeds in a dark area without any light until the seeds open, which depending on the strain, the seeds may take up to 7 days to germinate.
- Check every 5-12 hours to make sure the towel is still moist.
- Spray with spring water if needed.
- Be patient and attentive.
Once the germination process has been completed, the taproot will be between 1/4 to 1/2 inch long (.635cm to 1.27cm). To which, at this point, you can now transfer your successfully germinated Sonoma Seed(s) directly on dirt or in rock wool cubes or peat pellets. It is important to make sure that the root is facing down.
Enjoy growing your cannabis plant!